22 November 2010

Starcraft II

My thanks to Jeremy and Jacob for giving me Starcraft II for my birthday. For those of you unfamiliar with the game, it is similar to an advanced Age of Empires or Command & Conquer. For those of you unfamiliar with those, this game is probably not for you, but it is like a high speed Risk/Monopoly/Chess game with cooperative options for both online and local network play.

Basically, I just wanted to say why I like the game in case anyone is questioning my judgment or considering purchase. Starcraft II is a fast-paced and challenging game that also has a cooperative piece to it that makes it fun to play. I enjoy playing with family or friends in these type of games, so I really like playing this one. Additionally, it is similar to other games I like but doesn't drag on for hours. Thus I am able to play a little without wasting away my whole day online. The traits of different characters in the game allow for many challenges to the game that are fun to solve and so the challenge excites me as well. If you haven't tried it, I suggest trying the game out because it's the best of its kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment