02 November 2010

News update

In other news, the Giants have won the World Series. Frankly, I stopped caring once the Reds and Tigers were out, and the Yankees had lost. Nothing personal against the Yankees, I just think you're one step above the University of Michigan. Congrats to the Yankees.



My fantasy football team continues to roll on a recovery graph from the courses of Brett Favre in the beginning of the season. Sure, he was setting records every day he played but at some time isn't it worth getting out before you're just a broken dream instead of a legend?

Google Buzz... I knew I didn't like it, and I was irritated as anyone when it was automatically put into my Google account without me knowing how to use it over control what it did. Let alone the fact that it popped up every 5 minutes to tell me about its new-found self-importance. Good riddance. $8.5 million is nothing to Google.

Today is a big day in the world of politics. As the United States pulls another no-show on voting (a privilege that many people would die or are dying to have and protect), a huge chunk of our nation's government is up for election. The results tonight will have a significant impact on our future so vote. Otherwise, don't complain.

Meanwhile, the U.K and France are working out a deal for their mutual protection. I think this is really good for 2 such small countries. Except, how did it get worked out that France would be the location given for weapon testing? I don't dare speculate that they might've gotten the short straw by a bit?

And in Tanzania, an albino was elected to parliament. I doubt this would be a big deal if witches weren't hoping they could've had his body parts for their dark work.

Charlie Sheen's getting divorced again. I can't say I blame her for anything other than the stupidity to get married in the first place.

And my finale for today is the couple that sold Obama's letter to them. I can't say I blame them but man, if I got a letter from the President, I would keep it if I possibly could. It must've been awesome to get that in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment