03 November 2010

Climate change

Reading a fellow bloggers blog got me started on climate change and global warming with this article he linked in there. I think I can briefly get to the heart of my feelings about climate change.

Climate change is happening. I'm not thrilled about it. I don't think I can help stop it even though I take care of the world in my immediate surroundings and drive an above average fuel-efficient car, recycle and grow some of my own food. It's just that with urbanites burning through resources for their simple pleasures, celebrities burning up millions of gallons of jet fuel to make appearances where they don't belong and China literally eating through the earth's resources in numbers I can't imagine... I get a little lost. So why try?

No comments:

Post a Comment