17 November 2010

Bad directions


Without Google Maps, I'd probably be short of entertainment today. Thanks to Gail for posting this, and hopefully now that Google has started a border dispute, they'll also be helpful in the resolution, especially if they don't wanna get sued by the losing country. Woops...

Regardless, I've got strong doubts they can help the Great Whites that took a "wrong turn". Geez, 450,000 years and still lost? That's gotta be a record or something. Maybe the people there taste better.

Speaking of lost, apparently that's how people in London feel about the new French music station playing in London. And I don't blame them.

And then there were the Romans. What an incredible discovery west of London. I think it would really awesome to be an archaeologist at times like this. Then I remember how much I don't like digging into the ground for no apparent reason and I'm glad I didn't choose that career.

As a closer to this randomization, I introduce another health-improving/restoring "breakthrough". Kidney zapping is kinda catchy, but the longer I think about it, they probably need to find a more convincing term because I've only got one spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment