11 June 2010

What now, USC?

Pete Carroll may be "shocked", but I'm on cloud 9. I can't even believe that we could get any more justification against USC and Reggie Bush's taunts than this. And honestly, I do hope that Bush would lose his Heisman. Classy players deserve the award, and he's not one of them.

On another note, I haven't seen a website this bad in a while. Try surfing around the Westerville Parks and Rec Site. And then try looking under helpful links once you've exhausted all other hope of finding what you wanted. Helpful links? No, just a link to Census 2010. Thanks West. Parks and Rec. Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my time trying to find a basketball league. I know I'm not great with websites, but really?

Also, I went biking yesterday - 16.5 miles - and I'm finally feeling it a bit. This whole 100 miles 2 times is going to be a bit hard. However, I'm planning on taking an easy ride today with the fixi and then a longer ride tomorrow after I'm done with livestock judging practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment