02 June 2010

BBC News

I love BBC news. Full of random updates, I'm not sure why I haven't been reading much of them recently. Anyhow, away with that, here's my news article for today. I guess I'm trying to keep it on a light note (other things that happened include the nearing month mark for the oil spill and the WW2 bombs that have been randomly exploding and being dug up in Germany).

Fish. The fish in this article apparently were studied for sperm success. Crazy, but maybe it's true for humans too. Maybe the ugly gene is attached to better reproductive capacity? Or are the fish actually changing this all themselves and non-genetically? Or do fish want to have worse reproductive capacity so that they can flirt longer? Then again... if you're a fish, you probably don't spend time worrying about being a father later...

Also, I don't know about this animal being millions of years old with the dinosaurs, but it's definitely strange and rare. I watched for a while, but I never saw the guy get bit. Maybe it's not in the videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment