02 June 2010

Going Fishing?

This guy's link this week to fish feeling pain, well, that's old news or so I thought. We've talked about that for a long time. I thought testing rats was tedious, but imagine testing fish? And how did this guy go fishing at some duke's place. Crazy. Also up for question, is it more ethical to kill the fish after catching it, or would it be better to let it go. I would think letting it go would by far be the better choice. But I guess I never got asked.

Also, pretty funny to me at least, for the day. The National Park Service is talking about vaccinating the bison herd in Yellowstone via rifle injections. Awesome! I can see how Brucellosis would be a huge deal to ranchers around there, especially if there is an infected herd transmitting the disease.

Finally, I have started a new blog. Feel free to check it out, but much of my specifically agriculturally related stuff will be posted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment