15 June 2010

315 Closed at Ackerman, etc.


Flavored milk - unhealthy? So says Florida schools who are removing strawberry from the school menu already this year along with soda pop in an effort to fight obesity among children. I'll agree that's a problem we should be concerned with, but is removing milk the answer?


Also, Hogweed and Poison Hemlock are spreading through C. Ohio. I have inserted a picture of the burn that Hogweed causes as well as the appearance the Poison Hemlock plant. Please read both of these articles and learn to distinguish the difference. Eliminate both plants as quickly as possible.

Driving down today to campus was my first day with the 315 route closed because yesterday I was over at the Hippology Contest all day. (Congratulations to the Delaware County Team for their 2nd Place!). So today I headed down and realized just before I got on the highway that I'd forgotten my parking pass. Great. So I turned around and headed back to get the pass. Now, when I say my pass, I really should say Amanda's pass, because she is being gracious enough to share it with me so that we can save money, which especially works well when I don't forget it. Once I had gotten the pass I had to turn around and head back south. 71 S was running pretty smooth for 8 am, but when I tried to get off Weber there was a train. Well, that's just great. Train leaves and suddenly out of nowhere there's a service truck on the tracks. Not so great. So I drive down Silver to get to Hudson cause I'm not going to keep waiting on this. And then, there is this truck trying to back into a place on Silver. Well, if you know that road at all, you know he's go no chance in getting in there easy. So we sat while he tried to back in. Eventually he got in, after holding up everyone, trying 3-4 times and taking the fence in front of him off its posts. Then I still had to get all the way to campus. All told, my trip to OSU today took me 50 minutes. Pathetic.


Facebook continues to be goofy. I can't read any of my messages and my facebook isn't updating at all. I don't know why they haven't fixed it yet, but's been 4 days and this is not cool. I'm currently watching the World Cup on Fifa's Matchcast. It's nice to have it, but it's nothing like ESPN's 360.

No news yet from Tom Izzo, except that there is no news. I'm becoming numb to it all. For better or worse, I want him to make up his mind so that we can figure out where we stand for next year's season.

No comments:

Post a Comment