21 January 2010

Wowednesday

Yes, I'm posting this on a Thursday. It is 5.00 pm and I finally don't feel like absolute crap. All I really have to say about that is that I really don't have the body or the time to go out anymore. My body is totally shot and I need to put it into rehab mode for the next couple of years. I really have cut back on my drinking and had a quite brutal reminder last night/this morning that I can't drink much at all anymore - my tolerance is gone. I know, I don't really post much about drinking or whatever, but this night deserved a post, only because it cannot be repeated. As another step in my aging process I'm backing off before I die. Don't ever forget - I was epic, but this is done.

In other news, yay for there being a Republican senator elected from Massachusetts. I don't really care at all about his views, I just can't stand a congress as powerful as it was.

Also, check out this youtube. My own personal shout out to this guy for being quite the entertainer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j7NSZBI2BY&feature=youtube_gdata

No comments:

Post a Comment