07 January 2010

Inability to operate....

So they pass all these laws about driving and what you can do and what you can't do, but maybe they ought to just be stricter about who they let onto the roads in the first place? Or... give special colored license plates to those people who are allowed to drive in the snow (which would be cheaper than special colors for those who can't). I don't know, kinda like the "party plates", as Amanda calls them. Anyhow, here's my little video of frustration. I think there was many more ideal video opportunities, but most of the time I was busy driving and avoiding all the idiots like the guy in the Acura who decided to drive 15 mph on the left hand side of the highway.

-Rather than have you hold your breath for me to make my upload work, or wait for my memory storage on this blog to run out, I've posted the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#/video/video.php?v=10100139069550324&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment