27 January 2010

16 degrees

It's amazingly awesome how the weather prediction online currently states a low of 17 and a high of 27 today in Lansing. AND that it is 16 outside today. Durr......

Long bike ride to class. I'm still very sore from basketball and running on Monday, so I'm calling a day off. Maybe I'll run tomorrow, or maybe I'll just map a run around Lansing and run that. But I need a break today.

I interviewed for a job yesterday on campus. The interviewer was 30 minutes late, and so when in the course of the interview he mentioned that we are scheduled to work until 10, but it might possibly go further, I made the assumption that what he really meant was that it could be any time that we get off. He confirmed this, and that made my mind up. I will not take the job, even though I was hired if I wanted it. But this semester, school is truly more important. I know, that's a first, but I need it for once, and I want to graduate, and I want to do well in biochemistry. I have something to prove to myself.

Amanda is coming up to visit this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment