08 January 2010

More snow/return of the parentals

So... chores are done for the last time, amid more snow. But Amanda and I are done house-sitting tonight as soon as we pick up the family at the airport. Their flight is ontime from Charlotte so keep your fingers crossed...

In other news, quite the spiffy day on BBC news, you should check it out. I like reading BBC news. They're not afraid of being boring, nor concerned about reporting the inordinary. Today was just one of those days when a lot of stuff happened.

We've been quite the chefs this week, wine sauces with chicken and beef, spaghetti, chili, all the best. I'm going to miss that next week.

Anyhow, I guess we're getting ready to watch Bride Wars, so I'm not sure I'll be posting much longer on here. Sigh, school starts Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment