12 January 2010

Management and Homework?

Management class. Can I just say how happy I am that my bike ride to and from class was longer than the class itself? No, because I wasn't happy about it. Anyhow, I'm already sore from biking so hopefully my body mans up soon or I'm not going to be a happy critter for the rest of this semester. At least I'll be in good, well more like better, shape when I'm out in May.

Biochemistry has me overachieving already. This is 2 classes in a row in which I will have read the text and done the homework before going to class. Crazy!

Plans for the rest of today. Read "Horse Soldiers" (seems to be a decent read thus far), go to the grocery, print my first aid assignment at the Dairy Farm, habla espanol por dos horas, and then return home for the rest of the evening.

I must have done a decent job at work last semester, because I got more stuff to do this week. :) I have work tomorrow morning for a couple of hours; I'm just glad to know that I was doing a good job last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment