11 January 2010

ANS 401

ANS 401... Can I just say I am inordinately excited for this class? I know nearly the entire class and can actually find this stuff interesting. Besides, who can pass the opportunity to listen to your classmates make themselves sound outdated, like hicks, like morons, or like absolutely lazy seniors. Yay for Spring of 2010. Definitely going to at least have 2 hours of entertainment per week.

On another note, I am now realizing just what a 3 credit hour course in First Aid will look like. Intense. It looks to take a lot more effort than I thought, but I apparently will even be certified to handle bloodbourne pathogens, just in case I ever need to do that.

So here's to my last first day of my undergraduate career, to my only semester as a senior and to the 5 months, 8 days until I am finally officially united with my soulmate. I will have fun here this semester, but my goal is in sight and I cannot wait until commencement. Please stay posted for the official date, but expect the first week in May!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment