20 January 2010

Busy Day

And we're sitting here in the club room talking about bananas (apparently an herb) and New Mexican cattle..... blah.

What a day today. I woke up late, apparently I needed the extra hour and a half of sleep. Thank you Amanda for calling. And then I ran around the house, hopped on my bike and made some shortcuts (narrowly missed by an SUV speeding on campus) and made it to biochem on time. From there TAing RumNut and then off to work on homework (and blog). And then I'm buying a first aid kit, going to that waste of time and then off to be trained to work for ADS. Then I have an hour break to bike home, read management, and then go back to campus for dairy club and my PST meeting. After that I'm headed back home to conquer the biochem problem set 1 (since set 2 comes out tomorrow) and then I'm supposed to make a bar appearance tonight at the whiskey barrel. BLAH!!!!

ta ta for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment