30 August 2010

Videos

Today, having exhausted my recent Colbert episodes, I return to Tosh.0 to find that there is nearly nothing worth putting into my blog. Because of the lack of funniness recently, I think we can agree that this video's at least worth a shot (you'll appreciate the pun later).

In case you're wondering how my day is going, I only need quote my conversation with Amanda on gchat: "She nuked her brain into the stone age". Not that you can guess what it's about, but I think you empathize through your own experiences and I hope your day is looking up. :)

I'd also like to give a shout out to those unfortunate souls who are already starting school. This is probably the longest summer break of my life (May 6 - Sept 20) and I am loving it. Sure, I can't wait to get back to those good old seats that I did so much napping in, but I'm enjoying the sense of accomplishment that comes with doing a good hard real day's... wait. No, that's not what work feels like at all. Ok, I'm jealous of you guys for your school sessions starting early. I'm ready to officially be a grad student, in class and working on figuring out what a project might look like or include.

I just google-mapped where I'm going for work tomorrow, and after it found the location it just started revolving around the globe. In fact, it continued to revolve even after I refreshed the page with driving directions, coming back to rest in Afghanistan, which is definitely not where I'm going to work tomorrow.

And then I found this chicken video on the comment bar of Tosh.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment