12 August 2010

Lysol

Lysol, my best friend in the beginnings of the rabbit industry. The companion which sterilized anything, killed spiders and mites, and gave me piece of mind (and possible cancer from inhalation). Yep, this is the same Lysol that has a new product of which I'm a big fan. Now, granted that you all know I'm rarely the type to wash my hands from the barn before eating, or to shy away from dirt or scum (except for the hideous fishy smell the other day - Oh, how I love you, Amanda), but I do relish the idea of a soap dispenser which doesn't gather bacteria in a place that I have to expose myself every time I want to wash my hands. I just saw it advertised on TV today, so it can't be that old, but I assume it didn't just hit the market since I don't watch TV often by anyone's standards. Anyways, I got excited so I blogged about it.



Speaking of fish, I think that I failed to blog the arrival of our new family member, Jensen. I have always wanted a fish ever since Jeremy didn't get to keep his any more. So now we've got a pretty blue betta fish. I am really excited and we've got him sitting on the piano now. He seems to like the music and Amanda and I have something to take care to practice for getting a puppy next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment