27 August 2010

I love Gordon Gee

And for today here is reason number 1. That's the spirit! We have a picture with him from the Pelotonia which will be posted as soon as I have it from Liz.


It's great to be a Columbus area native and to feel that rush every fall when football season comes around. Today, Amanda and I picked up the first 3 tickets of the season from the Schottenstein Center. I'm not going to lie. I'm stoked about having OSU tickets, but there's no way that these games can be as exciting as going to an MSU game because when OSU plays a team, their opponents nearly never have a chance of winning. However, with MSU while I was a student there we were almost always the underdogs or fighting some form of adversity. I will miss you MSU, and Shadows runs through my mind more often than I thought it would. Captain Joe, you were right. KIN is where I practiced the 2 most important things from MSU: Position A and the Shadows.

For your entertainment today I credit 2 friends for posting this on Facebook this morning. I will warn you that this is definitely potentially offensive for language (for those readers who might be offended - don't visit it) but I know there will be those who find it humorous and in today's culture there is nothing in it as shocking as what kids have to hear in elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment