11 August 2010

Back in the "office"

So after the state fair is over, I'm finally back in the office today and already searching the internet for the weekly entertainment. Check this stuff out from Tosh.0. For those of you who don't watch this show, I wouldn't expect it all to be the most PG or PC stuff you've ever seen. That's kinda the point of comedy, at least it is for me. I like to see comedians that make fun of everyone, and if I can laugh at other people, I guess it's fair for them to laugh when it's my turn... Trust me, everyone gets their turn. If you don't believe me you should ask Amanda about me hitting my head on the shower rod this morning - getting into the shower, or me going out to water the flowers this morning and finding out that it rained on my shoes. Or if you want a really good laugh, you can catch up with me in 2 weeks and ask me how this bike race idea went. Speaking of bike races, thank you to all of my sponsors for their generous support - I am fully sponsored and ready to race.

Anyhow, these clips are to lighten up your day like they did for me.

In this next one, I truly struggle to find something comparable that we've ever done at home.

Here's a great shot showing exactly why you don't jump off the swings at the top. I imagine her head hurt like the day I tried to surfboard a slip and slide.

I think somewhere there's a basic rule that your stomach can only hold so much. Apparently this guy far exceeded it...

And....

And this is actually unbelievable to me. Props to the dude for learning something in the lessons he apparently took.

And then there's Colbert. Stephen Colbert never ceases to amuse me with his witty script, timely "news" and frankly, between him and BBC, I feel like I get all the news I need now. There's a lot of different stories going around about this flight attendant, and while I fail to see how he's such a hero for quitting his job, Colbert's better documented version of the story does help me see how frustrated the attendant was. Honestly, I don't blame the guy. People on planes are so ridiculously selfish and animalistic, self-serving and always in a hurry to get to their next gate just to wait 2 hours for the connection. I just don't get it...

PS. Comedy Central apparently doesn't write HTfML any better than I do, so hopefully the links work better than the embedding didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment