20 August 2010

Cera hit by a bus...

In case you ever were interested in MSU football tickets, I'm trying to get them moved this weekend before Amanda and I put them on Ebay. I got them for half of face value on discount and I'm just trying to get my money back on them. I had to buy the set to get Notre Dame tickets, of course I could've gotten them other ways apparently, but now I just need to move the rest of the season.

Thanks to Michael for the Youtube of this morning, where Michael Cera gets hit by a bus.

This might be the last time that I have time to post here before I ride the Pelotonia this weekend. The final tally in pre-ride training is 10 lbs lost, and never more than 30 miles biked. I'm sure hoping this goes well. I guess what I'm most concerned about is the bike seat and how sore I'm gonna be by about mile 40, or how sore I'll be on Sunday when I ride back. Anyhow, the big rally is tonight and I'm very excited to see Counting Crows in concert.

I'll see you all on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment