27 January 2011

Nostalgia

I know that life is an onward progression and there is never any way to go back re-experience or re-create the past; there's no point in trying either because it just puts a taint on the good memories you have. But listening to Pandora today, Keith Urban's "You'll think of me" came on and all I ever think about when I hear that song is Dave in the lab, singing away on his guitar.

I'm glad to be in a new place with new co-workers, but I really miss the lab environment that we had up there (even the leaking biohazards and broken oven fiasco). It was fun to feel the combined energy circulating the labs and to come in during lunchtime and hear the guitar strumming away or picking out bluegrass. So in honor of MSU today, I embed the more bitter version of Keith Urban - live.

No comments:

Post a Comment