06 January 2011

Homeless guy

I listen WNCI pretty often, but there was a pretty big change in the show this week, and I just don't think they got enough credit for it. BBC News reported today about this guy's video going viral, but they hardly credited any of the work that went into bringing this guy back on air. First off, I heard them talking about him on WNCI on Tuesday, and I'm pretty sure the Columbus Dispatch had already "discovered him before then". Secondly, Dave & Jimmy had him on the radio Wednesday morning which is where CBS finally caught up with him. Of course everyone is ready to jump on the bandwagon once the guy is the next hip thing. But I just wanted to put a short post out there to credit the Dispatch and WNCI for bringing this guy into the public's radar again. I'm really glad to hear a positive story on the news for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment