26 January 2011

Free Coffee

Amazingly, despite being all over the radio, not many people have really picked up on the fact that McDonald's is giving away free coffee for the next week, 24/7. I tried Googling it and still came up with nothing. But I definitely went to McD's today and picked up mine and will be there a lot this week (anytime I'm passing one). Who doesn't like free coffee? If you like a good cup of joe, go for it. It's free coffee, this isn't rocket science. Sure, it's not Starbucks, but this doesn't cost $2 a cup either.

2 comments:

  1. I love McD's black coffee even more than Starbucks or Beaner's or Caribou, or anybody. Is this nationwide? I haven't heard anything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to look it up and couldn't find out. :( I guess just drive through and ask?

    ReplyDelete