27 September 2010

Fast Weekend

The weekend, which consisted of a MSU victory with Dantonio in the hospital, and a crushing Buckeye victory over the failed EMU Hurons, passed way too quickly for me to look back and now that I'm late for my first class and waiting for my Meat Lab Group meeting at 11 I'm realizing just how fast the weekend flew back. It was really great to see Katherine starting to settle into her classes at OSU and I wish her good luck and it was also great to catch up with Liz and Chris this weekend.

This leads me to a video which I highly encourage you to watch. We saw it yesterday morning as Stephen Colbert made Sunday Headline News. He apparently also really ticked off some people at Fox, but you can find that footage on his website. Watch the video, even through the questions and notice the skillful way in which he does something witty without script and also still makes his somber point.



I'm headed off for now to update my other blog and get cracking on my Stats homework. Since I missed class this morning, I'm aiming to get my stats homework for the week out of the way so that I can better focus on attacking multitudes of Biochem questions and trying to get a good grade in that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment