04 September 2010

Customer Service

I just want to congratulate ClicknPrint on their great service and cordial help. Being a genius, I naturally forgot what day it was when I got online to purchase tickets for the COSI Titanic exhibit (which is where we're headed this morning). I then realized my error after clicking the confirm button right beside the notification that once I sealed the deal, I couldn't get any adjustments. Freaked out at my own stupidity, I proceeded to call the service number and was told there were 3 people in line in front of me. Then it asked me if I wanted to have it call me back on my current number when it was my turn? Wait... that can't be right. You mean I don't have to listen to cheesy music for an hour while I wait for some across the meridian and equator call center to remember I exist? Nope, they called me back and then it took all of 30 seconds for the lady on the other end to edit my tickets for the proper day. And then she apologized for the delay! Delay? I hardly even noticed it. I was so impressed, especially as I compared to my recent Dell experiences.

Included today is a picture from my first game at OSU as a Buckeye! I really enjoyed the game this past Thursday and am glad to be in this state with my lovely wife and old friends.



Also included today is a link courtesy of both Scott and Jeremy via Facebook about a Nerf cannon linked to infrared and shooting speed control. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment