02 September 2010

Big Ten divisions

I'm not hugely fond of the divisions, but if this is what it takes to make OSU more BCS eligible, then I'm all for it. So in honor of Michigan and MSU playing every year, MSU and OSU not playing often, and Michigan and Ohio State playing The Game as always, I thought I'd include a few old rivalry videos from the best one in all of college football. Go Bucks and try not to kill Marshall too bad.





And then hopefully these old guys have a terrible year...

Once again this year, this was rated the Number 1 College Football Tradition!



While we're at it, who doesn't want to see that old badger get dozed over?



And then you can tell I went off on a tangent... It's no wonder he's the best mascot in America.



Alright, off for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment