24 February 2010

Nothing much to do...

I'm people watching, facebooking, and gmailing in the computer lab. I figured at the worst, that deserved a post. At the best, this post might turn into something decent before I'm done with it.

Oh. Something of interest. Yesterday I came into the computer lab with Gail and recovered all of my files from 17 3.5" floppy drives. Thankfully MSU still has those drives, so I took advantage of the fact and got something done. I was able to recover multiple high school science reports, pictures, and the like. Only one thing was unrecoverable: my bitmap precioushorse drawing. Well, not mine persay, but it was sent to me. Sad day, but I think I can deal. What I wanted to see was the colors in it, because I remember it being sent to me on a day in highschool when I was watching MSU in the NCAA Tournament, and I feel like the colors festively celebrated that. Anyhow, 6 years later, I'm sitting in the computer lab at MSU just burning time.

Well, either time for a nap or a bike-ride. Much as I'd prefer the former, I know it'll never happen. I'm off to my car to drive back in to campus for our 1st ever official PST meeting. Out of 800+ registered members, I call that only 20 will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment