17 February 2010

MSU vs. OSU

This weekend's the big game, and I finally have tickets. On Monday morning, Brenda texted me to ask if I knew anyone who wanted some. Umm.... me? So now I have three tickets and Amanda is coming up for the game. Hopefully by some random chance we won't get kicked out for lack of appreciation of her Buckeye Fervor (or fever). Anyhow, I'm very excited for that, and the rodeo this weekend, and Amanda visiting for all of it.

Today I have a CPR practical and tomorrow's a Spanish exam, so I'm busy here in the hour that I have for the computer lab. I've not had opportunities to post on here, but I'll try to make better on that when I can.

Classes are going well enough. Tony and I went out for Mardi Gras yesterday. And the repair job on my bike is good, all's good and I can ride it again. Hmm... only other thing is that my laptop isn't supposed to be in until the first week of March. But oh how I love it. It is going to be very awesome, and hopefully going to last me another 3 or 4 years. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

1 comment: