22 February 2010

Snowblahs...


So again, I walked through snow to class. It's been an immensely long day and I still have to bike back to Gail's house in order to drive home. Although I'm dreading it, I'm just about out of here. Anyhow, today I saw Dr. Banks in the hallway, and he shook his head at me when he saw how covered in snow and wet I was. This evening when he saw me again, he praised me for my improvement in appearance. All I had to say to him was that if my kids didn't appreciate education, I'd sure make sure they did. I've definitely set my example today, lol.

Speaking of Dr. Banks, I got the email this evening to let us know that we tied for 2nd and lost to 3rd place in the Academic Quadrathalon. I'm disappointed, yes, but honestly, I saw it coming, and I'll deal. It's cool. And besides, I like Tasha and Joel, so I'm happy for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment