02 March 2010

What a weekend!

My weekend was pretty crazy, and with so much studying to do now, I really don't have much time to catch you up on all of it. Basically, it consisted of seeing Amanda, a lot! :), of bowling Thursday night, DeSaegher farm visit Friday with Marcus and the Team (and missing seeing Sarah Falk), of driving home in a worse set-up than last time (took me 5+hours and I saw a driver flip and had to call EMS for him), pre-Cana (which is way better than I expected) and chasing cows Sunday night.

I just want to say real quick that I'm sick of people sitting in our classes and lecturing about how Ohio is going to lose this fall. Gee, thanks for the support, eh? It's hard to be positive about stuff, sure, but just because Michigan is screwed over already, that doesn't mean they need to be hating on Ohio agriculture. That's just stupid.

On another note, I filed a complaint with National City a week ago for a mis-filed charge on my card, and today I got $50 back! :) That was pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment