03 February 2010

Lecturing?

So I have never lectured before, but I just got out of my first experience doing such and I guess it went pretty well. I felt pretty comfortable and really enjoyed myself as I tried to force participation in class. Especially awesome though was the comment that one of the students posted 20 minutes ago saying how he really appreciated how helpful class was this morning and that he really understood everything better now. :) :) :) :) :) I feel better today.

Also, quiz bowl last night... Tony was amazing. End of story. Without him we would not have done so well, and while we are currently still very concerned about the Tasha, Joel and others combination, I think we can safely scratch everyone else from the competition list. We just need to do our thing and see who shakes out on top. Regardless, we have made a good showing. (and I think I've conquered my fear of the buzzer, finally).

No comments:

Post a Comment