13 February 2010

Home (with Amanda)

It's so nice being able to just sit on the couch right now, with the Olympics on, and make faces at Amanda. (she probably doesn't know...) I'm just happy to be home with my favorite. :)

And for extra, here's my horse journal post: I think the most difficult thing about this journal posting is the requirement to do it after Thursday. Usually, I've got the extra time to post on Thursday and then I get back and can't get on. So then I wait until later and end up totally forgetting, such as last week. :( Last week with all the snow and such, it was difficult enough even getting home.

I was very surprised how easily the wagon wheels cut through the snow when we drove on Thursday. And then the other thing of surprise to me was how quickly Greta took off. I didn't even get my command out before she just shot off in back. She must be bored with all the walking because she had no trouble putting things in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment