04 February 2010

Going to 11

Even seen Spinal Tap? If not, nevermind, that reference isn't for you. I know it's unprofessional to blog about drinking, but hey, we do it, so why not be open about it? Last night me and a few of my friends bar crawled to 11 bars. The only ones we didn't go to were charging cover. Nice, eh? Yeah, and even better, I was done before midnight and I was still at my 8 am driving horses this morning. As were 2 of my teammates from last night. What a great time.

I took an exam today, and have another tonight. It's beyond me though what the professor today was thinking. It is so obvious that she's a strange cookie just from the questions she asked. None of them made sense, and I could've spent the entire hour just correcting her typos and poor grammar. Then after getting the explanations from her on what she really was asking, the test would've only probably taken twenty minutes. As is, I figured on getting some wrong and still was out of there in under an hour. Glad to have it out of the way, but BMB 461 is still lurking out there until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment