14 February 2011

New blog

Today I finally release my new blog which has been in the prelim stages for a few months now. I'll warn you not to expect nearly as many blog posts on it as I prefer to allow for the posts to happen on their own as opposed to pushing them, but I hope that you will find the blog posts either entertaining or encouraging.

Focused entirely on marriage and what makes marriage special and my marriage in particular special to me, I hope that in this day and age where marriage isn't always taken as seriously or respectfully as it should be, this blog will be a light of inspiration to those who struggle with relationships. And don't fool yourself, everyone struggles in relationships - what's important is how you solve those struggles and what you can make of them.

That being said, I encourage you to check out the blog if you have any interest in that, and I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment