05 February 2011

Giving blood and "breaking wind"

Today's Amanda's birthday as one of 3 requests she made, we went skiing last night. Thankfully that didn't coincide directly with her second request which was that we gave blood together. So this morning we went to the Red Cross collection center near us and gave blood. I gave in 5 1/2 minutes which seemed even slower than last time even though I swear my heart was still racing the same. Amanda's third request will be granted tomorrow when she gets her princess party for turning 12 x 2. Stay tuned...

In other news, as I was arguing with my professor's full inbox and the lack of a functional quiz online because he was without power still yesterday, I decided to scroll through the news. Besides new outbreaks of unrest in Serbia, there was this little note about a potential new law which might be even more ridiculous than giving legal counsel to animals. This shouldn't be a law, it should be common courtesy but I guess in Malawi that isn't the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment