27 May 2010

Me

So I googled myself at work today. Yes, I'm bored. There is nothing to do here now that I am done tying strings around compressed cotton balls. So I googled myself at work today. Yes, I googled myself. You don't do that? If you haven't, you should, it's almost entertaining. Anyhow, the point was that I found articles about me and awards that I didn't even know I won. Very interesting. For example, I received an outstanding achievement award from the ASAS when I returned to the US in 2007. However, I was too busy working to ever even know it happened. Hmm. And just the other day I was wondering why I never got that award when I saw it presented to students here at OSU.

For the record, it feels weird to look myself up like that, like I'm creeping on myself. I hope nobody else does that? (on me).

1 comment:

  1. pretty sure it's one of those essiential, must-do's for our generation...

    ReplyDelete