26 May 2010

Props

So today I just want to put out to shouts to outstanding posts.

First post goes to Lauren. I will again fail to embed a link and instead copy and paste it into the text below this paragraph. This was posted on my facebook wall and I just saw it this morning. I have no idea what it's from but it made me laugh. I'm obviously proud of my raising.


Second post props go a friend from Lansing. He is currently in Rome and blogged his recent paper related to the origin of God. If you comment on the post I will give you a link to his site.

Now, Amanda just helped me embed the video. From now on I guess we will have embedded videos. Yay!!!

Grad school. Well, grad school is busy for now. We're still on a lot of pig farms. I still smell, and as of the last 2 days I have already worked 24 hrs.

And Amanda just taught me how to do links!!!! Woot!

Weight... well, I'm at 238.

End of story.

1 comment:

  1. Ha--Thanks for crediting me here. The clip is from Kutcher's new movie, "Killers." My 4-H Agent played it for me last week and I've been helping it to go viral. Thanks for continuing that process. :)

    ReplyDelete