21 May 2011

Good Morning!

It's officially a beautiful day outside and despite Amanda turning off her alarm clock last night, she still work up at 7 am this morning so I can blame my being up this early on her. But hopefully today promises to be a day full of productivity. I'm planning to start by tidying up some of the stuff I've left sitting around the house over the past few days, then work on a presentation I have to give Thursday, go to the bike sale to look for bikes, weed out the garden, start my stats homework and keep the dog out of Amanda's hair while she tries to study.

Something of interest to note as well is that Amanda and I both have pedometers now. Starting today (Amanda started yesterday), we're going to keep track of who takes the most steps and I'll also be correlating my weight everyday with the number of steps I take. If that proves interesting I might even go into caloric intake, but I think I'd rather measure the easy stuff first. I really have to get into gear and lose the 10-15 pounds for Kaitlin and Colin's wedding. So here goes and I'll keep you posted as things progress. It's so beautiful outside this has to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment