01 December 2010

Snow

Just in time for the 1st of December, the first real snow came down this morning on my way to class. Surprisingly the roads weren't nearly as hazardous as I anticipated and I still made it to my class on time. But man is it cold out there! I wore a long sleeved t-shirt this morning and it was definitely the difference maker for my walk to class. Now if I can just get out to the folks and grab the gloves, I'd be doing well. It's really pretty to get some snow in the air if I don't have to worry about it tormenting my commute.

Of interest in my randoms wanderings today...

Lee Harvey Oswald's coffin is up for sale. Yep, I said coffin. Good news is it's been vacant for about 29 years now.

Mercury makes Ibises stop mating... which apparently means they're gay. Who knew you had to reproduce to prove you were straight?

Finally, I saw this car on Top Gear last night and so it's on here today for being pretty crazy awesome. Not that I'll ever drive one or be good enough to appreciate it, but it was fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment