29 March 2010

GO GREEN!

I can honestly say I don't have much time to post on here this week. This month I have too many presentations, competitions, church holidays, wedding planning dates, 4-H activities, exams and other stuff to keep up on here. However, I just wanted to put in a brief plug for my Spartans (my personal recommendation to those of you staying in the Lansing area this weekend - watch the game at Dagwood's. Great bar, great atmosphere, moderate service and always an entertaining, non-accurate and generally exorbitant bill). I'm sorry to Evan Turner and the team from Ohio for not winning out, I had you guys picked in my bracket, but I'm so very happy for the Izzo crew to be back in the Final Four. The trophy is within reach, and I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment