14 October 2011

JawSaw

I saw this on TV the other day, and I know you want one. You can get it discounted through the TV price, so order now! Frankly, it's probably a waste of your money, but it would be cheaper than some peoples' nights out at the bar - and safer too. Why not order it, then break it trying to cut stuff that's too big and whip yourself in the face with the leaves when it all gets tangled up? Why not?

Or you could always just buy the rodenator with a month's worth of bar savings...

In other news, it's the end of another long week. Amanda has a new job at a place which will hopefully make her very happy. Finding your first real job out of college is a challenge, especially after a Masters too, and she toughed it out. Let it be known, I'm really proud of her.

Work is going well, and there may be rumors in my life for a Ph.D. around the corner. My adviser told me he thinks I'll be done with my Masters in June. Goes without saying that I love research, but I can't wait to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment